Passionately Proclaiming the Gospel of Grace to the Glory of God and the Transformation of Man.
Grace Church will be a place where God is glorified, the believer is edified, and the lost are evangelized.
What are the non-negotiable values that govern our philosophy of ministry? What gives us direction and helps us set priorities? There are five core values to which we hold, and together they form an acrostic onthe word GRACE. They are:
G lorifying God Joyfully in Heart, Soul, and Mind
R eformed Doctrine
A uthentic Relationships
C hristian Discipleship
E vangelizing the Lost
It’s our earnest desire that these values are held high in every facet of our church life. As you read about the various areas of ministry, you’ll begin to get a clearer understanding of how these values come to bear on the practical aspects of life at Grace Church.
Our Confession of Faith
Below is a brief summary of the fundamental beliefs to which we hold. A fuller explanation of our beliefs and understanding of what the Bible teaches can be found in the Westminster Confession of Faith.
- We believe the Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspect of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.